Michelle Darnell, the director of the Penn State Smeal College of Business Tarriff Center for Business Ethics and Social Responsibility, has announced the formation of the center’s inaugural advisory board.
“Our five board members will actively guide strategic planning of the center and engage with students and other stakeholders as initiatives are created and revised, in order to effectively deliver on its value proposition,” Darnell said.
Board members will also work to build opportunities for collaboration with other advisory boards across Smeal, alumni, corporate partners, and other friends of Smeal.
The initial board members include:
- Harry Barfoot III, retired after 40 years in technology and K-12 education services
- Dawn Budd-Abramovitz, assistant treasurer of Educational Testing Services
- Jeff Douville, director of global transportation at Stanley Black & Decker
- Jason O’Neill, chief operating officer at LiveHelpNow and HelpSquad
- Frederik Wenzel, president and CEO of Schuetz Container Systems, Inc.