Five Penn State alumni shared their experiences and discussed the importance of diversity in entrepreneurship at the Smeal Alumni Entrepreneurship Panel.
The panelists who participated were:
- Karla Trotman ‘98 B Log, president & CEO of Electro Soft Inc.
- Ryan Brown ’21 MMgt, chief operating officer at We Are Wonderfully Made LLC
- Antonio Nieves ‘03 Acctg, CEO at Interior Define
- Jimetta Colston ‘01 Mktg, CEO of JC Consulting Firm
- Keshia Davis ‘99 Econ, owner of Denise’s Delicacies
The conversation was moderated by Jessica Trotter, an accounting student who is president of the Multicultural Women’s Forum. She posed questions that helped students get an inside look into life as an entrepreneur.