Penn State Prime and the Penn State AD/PR Club collaborated with LevLane advertising agency to hold the 6th annual “Forging a Career in Branding” panel.
The panel was made up entirely of Penn State alumni and featured:
- Adam Closkey ‘09 Mktg, director of marketing at Red Bull
- James Cuthbert ‘03 Mgmt, president of Rock The Bells, former senior VP of brand marketing at BET, and former senior brand manager at Coca Cola & Kellogg’s
- Angelo Fields ‘04 SCIS, ‘13 MBA, brand manager at Roll by Goodyear and former brand manager at Nestlé
- Michelle Harmon-Madsen ‘89 Mktg, chief marketing officer of AccuWeather
- Kelly Gallagher ‘14 Com, public relations manager and former account supervisor at Ogilvy
- Maureen Seitz ‘15 Mktg, DTC manager at UBC
The event was moderated by Timmy Garde, who graduated from Smeal in 1978 and planned the first ever “Forging a Career in Branding” back in 2016 when he expressed an interest in hosting an event for students interested in applying their business education beyond the classroom.